Bookings and buy-a-brick donations:
- If you are interested in a tour of the Perła Brewery Underground, make your reservation by:
- When booking by e-mail, you will receive a confirmation message from a Perła Brewery Underground representative.
- Tours can be booked no later than one day before the planned visit date
- Priority will be given to organised groups and individuals who have booked their tour in advance.
- Individual visitors may be asked to join organised groups.
- All tours of the Brewery Underground are accompanied by a guide, employee of the Perła Brewery Underground.
Tours are available to:
- organised groups (at least 10 people), subject to individual date/time arrangement and upon prior booking,
- individual visitors: on Saturdays, between 12:00 – and 4:00 p.m. (visits start at full hours, the last entry is at 3:00 p.m.), and additionally in the summer holiday season, between 1 June and 31 August, also from Wednesday to Friday, between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (entry at 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.).
Visitors are admitted to the Perła Brewery Underground after receiving a buy-a-brick donation certificate from the guide. The following brick values are available: PLN 10 and PLN 20 for children, and PLN 20 and PLN 50 for adults – to be chosen by the visitors themselves.
NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF VISITORS
- Perła – Browary Lubelskie S.A. (ul. Bernardyńska 15, 20-950 Lublin) is the controller of your personal data. You can contact the controller by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +48 81 7101201 or by writing to the controller’s registered office.
- The controller has appointed a coordinator for personal data protection, whom you can contact by email at email@example.com or by writing to the controller’s registered office. The coordinator for personal data protection can be contacted in any matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights arising in connection therewith.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the Tour Agreement with Perła – Browary Lubelskie S.A., and for pursuing and defending against claims.
- The mandatory requirement for entering into a Tour Agreement with Perła – Browary Lubelskie S.A. constitutes the legal basis for processing your personal data. The legitimate interest of Perła – Browary Lubelskie S.A. also forms the legal basis for such processing. The controller’s legitimate interest is understood as its ability to recover any sums owed under the concluded agreement, and to defend against any claims related thereto.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to entities rendering services to Perła – Browary Lubelskie S.A., including accounting and tax services, as well as to IT system and service providers, postal operators and couriers, banks, and legal service providers.
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the Agreement. The retention period for your personal data may be each time extended by the limitation period if such processing proves necessary for the controller to pursue or defend against any claims.
- As your personal data are subject to automated processing under the Agreement, you also have the right to portability of the personal data you have provided to the controller, i.e. to receive your personal data from the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit such data to other controllers.
- You have the right to access your personal data and demand their rectification or removal, or require that their processing be limited.
- To the extent that your personal data are processed on the basis of the controller’s legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory data protection body in the Member State of your domicile, workplace or the place of the alleged violation. In Poland, the supervisory body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary; however, it is indispensable for entering into a Tour Agreement with Perła – Browary Lubelskie S.A.