Perła Porter Bałtycki
Its rich bouquet of aromas will surprise many beer connoisseurs.
What makes it so special?
- A very long, months-long ageing period.
- A rich bouquet of aromas and a mature taste.
- Deep, dark colour and thick, frothy head.
- The aroma is dominated by a distinct composition of roasted malts, of which five types were used: pale ale, dark caramel, aromatic, light caramel, coloring.
- The taste is dominated by a bouquet of aromas, from chocolate to a hint of caramel and coffee.
- The sweetness of Perła Porter Bałtycki is broken with the bitterness of two varieties of hops – Lubelskie and Marynka.
- Strong dark beer
- Alc. 9,2%
- Calorific value: 81 kcal/100 ml
Non-returnable bottle 330 ml