Perła Brewery Underground
Perła Brewery in Bernardyńska Street is a monument of Lublin industry – modernised former monastery and church of the Reformed Fathers, where beer was brewed in 1846-2001. In 2014, in order to give a new lease of life to the post-production rooms, Perła Brewery Underground was opened for sightseeing. While walking around the Perła Brewery Underground’s nooks and crannies, you can get to know its rich history, events and the people connected to it as well as learn about the production process and what ingredients the beer is made of. The perfect end to the sightseeing tour is a tasting in a unique room that used to be the Perła Brewery’s famous storage cellar.
Come visit us!
- If you are interested in a tour of the Perła Brewery Underground, make your reservation by:
- email: email@example.com or
- phone: +48 669 611 981, from Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- When booking by e-mail, you will receive a confirmation message from a Perła Brewery Underground representative.
- Tours can be booked no later than one day before the planned visit date.
- Priority will be given to organised groups and individuals who have booked their tour in advance.
- Individual visitors may be asked to join organised groups.
- All tours of the Brewery Underground are accompanied by a guide, employee of the Perła Brewery Underground.
Tours are available to:
- organised groups (at least 10 people), subject to individual date/time arrangement and upon prior booking,
- individual visitors: on Saturdays, between 12:00 – and 4:00 p.m. (visits start at full hours, the last entry is at 3:00 p.m.), and additionally in the summer holiday season, between 1 June and 31 August, also from Wednesday to Friday, between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (entry at 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.).
Visitors are admitted to the Perła Brewery Underground after receiving a buy-a-brick donation certificate from the guide. The following brick values are available: PLN 10 and PLN 20 for children, and PLN 20 and PLN 50 for adults – to be chosen by the visitors themselves.
Before visiting, visitors should familiarise themselves with:
15 Bernardyńska Street, 20-950 Lublin
tel. +48 669 611 981